about this project
• A G2RSystem can be installed into any existing multi-dwelling bathroom plumbing infrastructure as a separate grey water recycle and treatment unit, by one person using only a screw driver, and in under one hour.
• The G2RS offers all multi-dwelling households and single family dwellings immediate potable water consumption reduction beginning with the 30 per cent fresh water being used to flush toilets.
• G2RSs reduce households’ grey water output by as much as the 35 per cent, that which is being used for showers and baths, saving costs for each municipality’s fresh water delivery and waste water management.
• The Province of Ontario can save as much as 40 billion litres of fresh water each year by installing G2RSs in only their existing apartment units.
• The G2RS is sold for less than 300 dollars retail and provides the same water conservation and treatment as a 3K centralized system.
• The G2RS offers fresh water conservation plus additional bathroom functionalities including a baby shower.
No FAQs available for this project.